Thursday 17 June 2010

THE SKIPPER




My aim is to make your day as enjoyable as possible and to make sure you catch some fish if i can,like the one on the left taken on a lure from a distant wreck.

I also want to make sure that your safety is paramount at all times. The weather will at times plays a big part in where we can go and what kind of day we may have. Sometimes our plans will change on the day because of the weather, when this happens and we need to change our plans we will discuss options before we depart, i will discuss the details of you trip on the day prior to departure, and you should always call.

I have over 30 years experience as a sea angler and have been a charter skipper for over 9 years. I am happy to offer advice and assistance to new anglers, I am a keen angler and take great pleasure in helping you catch fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment